Specifications of Aluminum Tube / Pipe:
1) Grade: 6063, 6061, 6060, 6005, 6005A, 6082, 7075, etc.
2) Temper: T4, T5 or T6
3) Various colors: silver, bronze, black, gold, blue, gray, champagne, bright, etc.
4) Machining: cutting, punching, drilling, tapping, milling, bending
5) Wall thickness: 0.2mm above or customized
6) Surface Treatment: Anodized, brushed, mill finished, polished, powder coated, sand blast, etc.
7) Length: 1m - 6m
8) Outer Diameter: 10mm above
Durability: Extremely long life span and offer significant economic advantages through maintenance and operating savings.
Color Stability: Exterior anodic coatings provide good stability to ultraviolet rays, do not chip or peel, and are easily repeatable.
Ease of Maintenance: Scars and wear from fabrication, handling, installation, frequent surface dirt cleaning and usage are virtually non-existent.
Aesthetics: Anodizing offers a large increasing number of gloss and color alternatives and minimizes or eliminates color variations.
Healthy and Safety: Anodizing is a safe process that is not harmful to human health. An anodized finish is chemically stable, will not decompose; is non-toxic; and is heat-resistant to the melting point of aluminum (1,221 degrees F).
3) Tower buildings
5) Aviation fixtures
10) Aluminum window
12) Curtain wall
Contact: Sales Dept.
Add: No.78 Taigu Rd, Pilot FTZ,Shanghai,China